Here is a easy and beautiful craft for you to make for your Valentine this Tuesday.
1. Stack 10 pieces of tissue paper of a variety of colors. Using scissors, cut the stack into the shape of a dog bone, about 4 inches long.
2. Push a pipe cleaner up through the center of each bone until all are skewered on the stem. Fan them around so they don’t lay one on top of another, but create a circle shape.
3. Bend down the top end of the pipe cleaner to keep the petals on.
4. Pinch the bases of the petals so each bone makes two heart shapes, then squeeze and shape the petals into a flower. You can create open blooms or closed buds.
5. To keep the flower from sliding down the stem, wrap the pipe cleaner three times around the base of the flower.
Ain’t they pretty?
Hope you all have a great Valentines Day and get to share it with your sweetheart.